In this episode, Lara interviews Marlene’s as she shares her journey on finding her soulmate.
Before she met her soulmate, she was in a relationship with an abusive man for almost 20 years. She was too afraid to leave until she mustered the courage to get out and break free from a man who treats her bad. To be with her soulmate, she continued learning about men, love and herself.
In this episode we talk about:
- Marlene’s life before she met her soulmate
- The willingness to learn and invest in yourself
- Marlene’s experience before and after she attended Love Breakthrough Weekend
- The “No Judgement Zone”
- How it’s never too late when it comes to finding love
- Giving yourself the grace
- Being kind and forgiving yourself. Don’t judge yourself base on your past and experience.
Transform your LOVE LIFE in just 2 DAYS!
Once a year, Johnny and Lara holds a weekend event that guides you through the path of Soulmate Love, called the Love Breakthrough Weekend! It’s a life-changing experience designed to help you overcome your fears and blocks in finding love.
This time we’re going to do it with a twist! We’d like to offer you a chance to chat with one of our previous attendees who has volunteered their time to talk to you so you can decide if it’s for you or not.
Don’t wait, we only offer a limited number of calls so book now! It’s totally FREE just go to www.singletosoulmate.com/call and gain clarity on how you can move forward in your love life!
Did you enjoy this episode?
If so, please share it with a friend and let us know by leaving a review. To get notified when a new episode comes out, subscribe to the show on your favorite platform.